Essay on 'A Happy Day in My Life'


What will you remember when somebody asks you about the best day of your life? Maybe you will be confused as there are too many days which made you happy and it’s difficult to choose one, maybe you will be confused because of realizing, that in fact nothing happens with you.

I think everyone has happy and unhappy days in life. I also have had many happy days. But one of them I cannot forget. I felt very happy that day. It was the occasion of my sister’s marriage. 


Essay on 'A Happy Day in My Life', my knowledge to you dude
Source: pixabay.com

Preparation for the marriage started 15 days before. The house was white washed and painted. Television, clothes, gold ornaments and many other things were bought for the dowry. Invitation cards were sent to near and dear. Several kinds of sweetmeats were prepared. Big tents were erected. Chairs were set. My father was very pleased with the preparations. 

At last, the day of the marriage came. Everybody in the family was busy. In the evening the bridegroom and his party arrived. They were warmly welcomed. They were given a nice meal. After the meal the marriage formalities started. Women sand songs. The priest uttered holy mantras. The bride and the bridegroom were made to go round the ‘hawan kund’. The bridegroom put sindur in my sister’s hair. 


That was the happiest day in my life. There was mirth and glee everywhere. My brother-in-law is a handsome young man. He loves me. A great burden which my father felt was off. The time after the completion of hard work gives great happiness.

...Thank You...

Post a Comment

0 Comments