A letter to father asking for money -Personal Letter

A letter to father asking for money

      
   Kathmandu, Nepal
2018/07/18
Dear Father,

                   I have just got your letter this month. You have advised me to work hard in order to get good marks in the annual examination. Daddy, I couldn't get good marks in a first terminal examination and I am very sad. So i am going to manage the time for each subjects and and I think that I am weak in math. So in order to score good marks in that subject I have to take tuition class from this month. So I need 6000 as a payment of tuition for six month. send me that money quickly. I will try my best to score good mark in all subject.

Yours loving son
Your name



...Thank You...


A letter to father asking for money -Personal letter, a lettere to father asking for money, personal letter,



  
unsplash-logoKyle Glenn

Post a Comment

0 Comments