Essay on 'The Season I Like Most' or 'The Spring Season'


There are several kinds of seasons in the world. Summer, rainy, winter and spring is four seasons in our country. They come by turn. They have their own qualities. They all are necessary. Among them I like spring season most.


Essay on 'The Season I Like Most' or 'The Spring Season', my knowledge to you dude

The spring season comes after the winter season. It begins from the middle of February and lasts till the middle of April. It is the loveliest season of all. Nature is very good and friendly. Trees put forth new leaves and look fresh and green. Many kinds of beautiful flowers bloom. Trees and plants are decorated with buds and flowers. Bees moves from flower to flowers. Our heart is full of joy. The whole earth looks charming in a new beautiful garb. Spring is a season of marriages and festivals. Marriages are settled and performed in this season. We gear the enchanting songs on musical instruments. Their comes a lot of festivals like ‘Holi’, ‘Saraswati Puja’, and so on. 


Essay on 'The Season I Like Most' or 'The Spring Season', my knowledge to you dude

Spring offers us great pleasure. We forget our cares and sorrows. So I like it most.

…Thank You…

unsplash-logoEwa Stepkowskaunsplash-logoAaron Burden

Post a Comment

0 Comments