Essay on 'My Family'

unsplash-logoAllen Taylor

           “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.”                                                                                              -  George Santayana          
Essay on 'My Family', my family, family essay


“You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.”       -Anita Baker


Essay on 'My Family'


I live at Kathmandu with my small family. We are four in our family. My father is a teacher. He teaches English. He is a writer also and has written a number of books. We read his stories and poems in magazines.My mother is a nurse. She gives us health education.


I am a student of class nine. I go to school regularly. I do my lesson every day. I work hard. my teachers are pleaded with me. I have a sister. She reads in class six. She is a good student.


There is peace in my family. We do not quarrel among ourselves. My father and mother gave great affection for us. Whenever we are unwell, my mother nurses us well. She takes great care of us at home. But he wants us to read and understand ourselves. We are very obedient to our parents. We never disobey them. We help one another in times of need.

My father as well as my mother is helpful and has a religious belief too. Both are kind and generous. We lead a happy family life. I am proud of my family.

...Thank you...


Post a Comment

0 Comments