Essay on 'My Friend'


“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”                                                                   -Helen Keller

You May Like: Essay on 'My Father'

Essay on 'My Friend', my knowledge to you dude

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”                                          -William Shakespeare

Essay on 'My Friend'

Ram is my friend. He and I are in the same class. We are of the same age. He is a handsome boy. He is 12 years old. He is very energetic and has always a smiling face. He comes of a well to do family. He is always clean.


Ram is a good boy. He is an intelligent student. He is seldom absent from his class. He stands second in his class. He is very good at speaking. His behavior is very good. Everyone loves him. He is very good at sports as well. He is good in football and basketball as well as chess. He obeys their teachers and parents.
He and I help one another. Once I was sick. He sat beside me in the hospital and comforted me. He does not fight or debate with anybody. Apart from these qualities he is a good actor. He often acts on a school program and he is praised by all. Overall my friend is absolutely brilliant.

…Thank You… 


ShrivastavaAman

Post a Comment

0 Comments