Essay on 'My Father'


"A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be."                                                         - Frank A. Clark

father, my father, my knowledge to you dude, essay on my father, father essay, my father essay, essay on father


"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me."                                                  - Jesus Christ

My Father



A kid generally attaches from his/her parents from childhood. Children generally understand their father a real hero and a good friend of the life who always instruct them to go on the right path. The man above all the rest, because of his influence on my life, is my dad. He is so special to me that it's hard to put it in words. My dad is the one who had me knowing in my heart by 7th grade, maybe even sooner, that I wanted to teach someday and that I wanted to coach. My Father’s name is Mehgrah Dhakal. He is fifty-two years old but looks young. He is five feet six inches tall. He has a robust body. He is a man of fair complexion. He has black eyes and black hair. He likes the traditional dress.

Also read: Essay on 'Doctor'

He is a teacher and works in a local school. He is very dutiful and punctual. He is a trained graduate and teachers in a good way. As he is very efficient and takes a keen interest in his work, he is well respected by his students and admired by his authorities.

Also read: Essay on 'My Mother'

My father is the head of the family. He is the only earning member of the family. Although his income is not very great, he is satisfied. He knows how to utilize money properly. He saves some money and spends when the necessity arises. He looks after the members of the family. He sees to it that we read well. He fulfills our necessary demands. He loves us all and in return, we respect him.

My father is a popular man in the community. He is interested in social work. Last year, he set up a library in our ward. Whenever a dispute arises in the neighboring families, he tries to settle it. He always cares of my grandparents and tells us that old people are like precious assets of the home, without them we are like children without mother and fish without water. He always gives very good examples to make us understand anything very easily People come to seek advice from him. He has great sympathy for the troubled. So he commands good respect in society. I am proud of my father.

Also read: Essay on 'My School'


Post a Comment

0 Comments