Essay on 'My Mother'



"Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. if love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love."                                         - Stevie Wonder

"Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved."                                                           - Erich Fromm 

Mother, mothers love, mothers love to the child, essay on my mother, my mother, mother's love, mothers love to their child, my knowledge to you dude, my mother my life, mother's love

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."     - Abraham Lincoln

Also Read: Essay on 'Doctor'

Essay on "My Mother"

My mother holds a very important position in our family. We depend on her for food, clothes and many other things. My family is prospering under her.

She is a tall lady. She has a slim body but she is quite healthy. Her complexion is fair. She has long black hair. She is cheerful and seldom gets irritated.


She is a graduate. Before her marriage, she taught in a school. She gave up teaching after her marriage thinking that her family life would turn topsy-turvy. Now my father works in an office and my mother manages the family work.

My mother has routine duties. She gets up early uttering “Sitaram”. She starts cooking herself and tells us to study. Whenever we find difficulty, we go to her and she teaches us. She keeps everything in the house properly. When she has free time, she does other useful work. She is very skillful in handicraft. She makes such things which are sold in the market. In this way, she helps my father in an economic matter. She grows vegetables in the land near our house.
My mother has other great qualities. She has great affection for us. My father also takes advice from her. Other women from the neighboring families come to her for help. She is very social. We owe her our family life.


My mother is the most significant and influential person in my life. She has always been a strong individual. I have got a very profound admiration or respect for her in my heart. Her hardworking nature and the morals or ethics she has, charms me more. Her encouragement can make us do every possible thing in our life. She often restricts us from doing certain things. That is all because of her attempt to make us go on the right path. She is the embodiment of true love, care, and sacrifices. Mother, you are in my heart and I adore you very much.


Post a Comment

0 Comments