Essay on 'My Favorite Game'


'My Favorite Game'


I am fond of games. Some games I play and some I watch .these days cricket is like by many people. I also like it. But my favorite game is football.

Football is played I a wide open field. There are two teams each eleven players. There is a ball which is kicked by players. The game is supervised by a referee. The team which scores the more goals wins.


Essay on 'My Favourite Game', my knowledge to you dude

I like football most of all games. There are reasons for it. It is the most popular game in the world. It is perhaps the cheapest also. Only a ball is required for it. It thrills me when I see a player running towards the goal with the ball. When I myself play, I am filled with zeal. This game is important from the view of health. Almost all the players have to run. The running gives them chance to breathe fresh air which makes blood pure. All the limbs of the body get exercised. So the players become healthy and strong. Again there are certain rules for this game. All the players have to obey them. So they learn obedience and discipline. Players learn many other good qualities such as cooperation, team spirit, etc. These qualities are good for social life. Good players become popular. They are praised. They get respect.

There are many worldwide international competitions. One of these is the World Cup organized by FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association). Over 190 national teams compete in qualifying tournaments within the scope of continental confederations for a place in the finals. The finals tournament, which is held every four years, now involves 32 national teams competing.

These are the reasons why I like football most.

...Thank You...

unsplash-logoTom Grimbert

Post a Comment

0 Comments