Essay on 'The Profession I Like Most' or 'Police'


Everybody adopts a profession. Someone becomes a farmer, someone a merchant. Somebody becomes a doctors and someone an engineer. I do not to be any of these; I like to be a police inspector.

The policeman is not regarded as a good man. People have very low opinion about him. He is considered cruel. When a policeman comes, everybody is frightened. It is said that the policeman is a bribe-taker. He oppresses and tortures innocent men.

What people say about the policemen is not far from the reality. The reason is that the policemen in the past were not educated. They were not for the people. They were for the government. The government used them as a tool for oppressing people.

Essay on 'The Profession I Like Most' or 'Police' , my knowledge to you dude

If I become a police inspector, I will not follow the traditional way of the police. I know that the duty of the police is to maintain peace and security in the state. I will safeguard people’s life and property. A police officer is often given bribe but I will not accept any. I do not like to sell my honesty for money. I am greatly shocked to see that the guilty persons go scot free. i will not let them go so. I will arrest such persons and produce before the law court. I shall work for social justice. Besides, I will serve the people when they need.

...Thank You...

unsplash-logoKing's Church International

Post a Comment

0 Comments