Essay on 'A Bus Journey'


A journey by may be pleasant or unpleasant. A long journey is always full of trouble. I have an experience of such type of journey.

I was returning home from Janakpur. The occasion was Holi. There was a holiday.


I reached the bus stop half an hour earlier. There were many buses there. A large number of people were waiting. Some were drinking tea and some were reading newspapers. Some were buying tickets.

Essay on 'A Bus Journey', my knowledge to you dude

When my bus came, many people rushed. They stood at the entrance of the bus. They were not letting the passengers get off. The passengers who were waiting wanted to get to get into somehow. I, however, succeeded in getting a seat.

The bus was over crowded. The passengers had to stand. When the bus started there was some comfort. People talked about different things. Some criticized the government. At every bus stop new passengers came in. sometimes the conductor quarreled with the passengers. The passengers did not want to give due fare and the conductor did not wish to accept less. So the quarrel arose.

When the bus was passing through the jungle it gave me delight. I became very happy. There were many kinds of trees. Monkeys were running backwards. After ten hours I reached Birgunj. I had both pleasant and unpleasant experiences.


...Thank You...
unsplash-logochuttersnap

Post a Comment

0 Comments