Essay on 'The Domestic Animal I Like Most'

The domestic animal I like most

Essay on 'The Domestic Animal I Like Most', horse, women in horse, horse riding

There are a number of domestic animals, which are useful. Among them the horse id my favorite animal. He is a strong animal with a high head and a long neck. Unlike other animal his ears are small and erect. His smooth and glossy skin is very fine to look at.

The reason for my choice of the horse are many. In the first place he is famous for his intelligence, swiftness and strength. Secondly, the horse does us many service. He carries and ploughs our field. Handles of knives and forks are made from his bones. In olden times the service of the gorse was essential in war times. The horse race is a very interesting amusement for me. I have won several bets in it. HE is also used on the marriage ceremony. Big zamindars(land owner) used to keep horse for pomp and show. It is these advantages and grandeur that I like the horse most.

...Thank You...

unsplash-logoGül Kurtaran

Post a Comment

0 Comments