Essay on 'The teacher I like most'

The teacher I like most

Essay on 'The teacher I like most', the teacher i like most, teacher, reading classes, class, students and teacher

Teachers are respective persons. I have great regard for all the teachers who teach me. However, I believe that all my teachers are not equally popular. The teacher who has impressive me most is Mr. Ray he is our English teacher.

Mr. Ray is a tall middle age man. Above all, his clear and sweet voice is very pleasing. He is an M.A., B.Ed. He had a brilliant academic career. His training has made him a perfect teacher.

There are a certain reasons for my liking him most. He has impressed me by his knowledge, character and conduct. He has very deep knowledge of his subject. He explains even most difficult topic very easily and convincingly. His character is stainless. He is friendly with the student especially to the poor and deficient. He is famous for his good handwriting. He love their student very much.

He is a gem. The country would benefit a lot if all teachers were like him.

...Thank You...
unsplash-logoNeONBRAND

Post a Comment

0 Comments