Essay on 'The Book I Like Most' Or 'Ramayana'




There are different books on different subjects written or composed by different writers or poets. Every book has its own importance. Different people have different tastes so they like different types of books.

I have read several books. I like some of them and I disliked others. Among the books that I liked, Muna-Madan, Bhagavad Gita, Hansel and Gretel, Hamlet, War and Peace and Ramayana. The book is in Nepali, English, Sanskrit and Hindi.

Of all the books I have read the Ramayana influenced me most. This is my favorite book. I love it most.

Rama, Sita and Lakshmana, ramayana, Essay on 'The Book I Like Most' Or 'Ramayana', my knowldege to you dude
Image sourses: Wikipedia

The Ramayana is a great epic in the world. It is written by Valmiki. It deals with the story concerning the life and rule of the honest King Ramachandra of Ayodhya. The book is full of ideals. It presents every situation of life. From the examples given in the book, we learn how we should behave with our parents, brothers, sisters, friends, enemies, teachers, strangers, husbands, wives etc.


In the book it shows the story of Rama and Sita. The story simply goes like this: Rama and Sita are husband and wife. Sita is kidnapped by Ravena and Rama goes to rescue her. He and she have many adventures and troubles along the way. In the end, Rama and Sita are reunited.

In the story we see that victory comes to the good people. The wicked people suffer in the end. Ramayana gives us consolation when we are in trouble. So, I like this book very much. I think that every child should read this book and gain some moral values. I also like to read other books.


...Thank You...

Post a Comment

0 Comments