Write a letter to your friend telling him about your town or village.


Nuwakot
17th September, 2018

Dear Ram,

I have just got your letter this month. I knew from your letter about your town. Now it is my turn to write about me.

You know that I live at Nuwakot. It is my hometown. It is one of the wonderful places. There are a lot of historical places. In fact, it is very beautiful, and neat and clear. There is not a big shop but you can able to access the different product used in a Kathmandu. The climate is pleasant. This village is famous for their culture. In every Maghe Sankranti, there will be a lot of people because there will have the bullfight. This is one of the traditional cultures. As I know this culture is given by our ancestors for 200 years. A lot of tourist comes to see and enjoy. Nuwakot is famous for fairs. Unlike the cities, the village is full of greenery, farmland is full of crops and farmers are busy in their fields, trying to produce more and more crops to be able to feed more and more people. There is no scarcity of pure milk and fresh vegetables. People are friendly and very much concerned with each other. I send you a lot of photo of Nuwakot. You will know all about my town. I hope to hear from you soon.



Yours faithfully,
  …………….. 

...Thank You...


Write a letter to your friend telling him about your town or village, village, bull fight, fight, bull, nuwakot, nuwakot bull fight
image sourse: Wikimedia Commons


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. 😡😡😡😡😝😜🤪😋😛😝😜🤪😋😛😝😝😜🤪🤪🤪😜😛😋😋😝😜🤪🤪😜😝😛😋😋😛😠😡🤬😠😡🤬😠😡🤬😠😡🤬😠😡🤬😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬😡😠🤬😡😡😡🤬😡😡🤬

    ReplyDelete