Essay on 'My Classroom'



'My Classroom'

A classroom is a learning space, a room in which both children and adults learn. Classrooms are found in educational institutions of all kinds, from preschools to universities, and may also be found in other places where education or training is provided, such as corporations and religious and humanitarian organizations.


I am a student of Shree Pashupati Mitra Secondary School. My school is very big. It is very neat and clean. I read in class 9. There are three sections in my class. They are section A, B and C. I am in section A. there are forty students in my section. 

Essay on my classroom, classroom, class, school classroom
photo by weisanjiang from pixabay

My classroom lies on the top floor of the school building. It faces north. The walls of the classroom are made of brick. There are only one door and four windows in my classroom. Light comes from these four windows and there are enough for the light. The class room is very airy. 


The classroom is well furnished. There are benches for the students to sit on and desks to keep books on. Four students can sit on one bench. There is a chair and table for teacher. There is a dustbin in one corner. The room has a big whiteboard. There are two ceiling fans in my classroom which keep us cool in summer. 


My classroom is well decorated by its color. There is a map of Nepal and world. Picture of the great of Nepal have been hung on the walls. Inspirational quotes of great man have also been written. We always keep our classroom neat and clean. No one spits in it. Every teacher admires our classroom.



...Thank You...



Post a Comment

0 Comments